We are all about relationship building to help individuals and organizations become more marketable, productive, and profitable leaders in your industry.
With more than a decade of experience working in higher education as instructors and administrators, and developers of programs for community outreach, the passion for leadership development emerged and the Table SALT Group was created. We work with pre-college and college students (specializing in learning exceptionalities), young professionals, organizational teams, couples and individuals.
The Table SALT Group designs research-based curriculum that enhances self-efficacy with Creativity, Conflict Management, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Communication, and Ethical Decision Making.
Successful candidates in this program will…
- Receive a MBTI Assessment Report and Certified Consultation.
- Complete a Personal and Professional Leadership Plan
- Have the ability to articulate a Personal Leadership Philosophy
- Seek to acquire a position in leadership within six months of certification
- Maintain access to a master mind group of mentors and resources that promote continuous professional growth
Take a tour of our track record of successes…
- Developing the next generation of leadership with the Student Leadership Apprentice Program.
- Creating a platform for inspirational stories helping people grow their businesses and promote their interests with The Chat Room Radio Show.
- Helping entrepreneurs market their business plans and attract investors with the Big Boom Business Planning Institute and the Sustain-A-Biz Clinics.
Tune in and ride along with the Table SALT Group Carpool for a little fun and conversation with the “messages and madness” video series.
So, explore our services and we’ll help you find clarity, be more confident, and reach your personal and professional goals.